Monday, April 27, 2009

And the number is....

So I did my WI this morning and glory be to God it is a good number. Before I tell you what it is, I feeled complelled to mention the following.

1) I have not felt acutally "hungry" since I figured out to eat more filling foods.
2) This was in NO WAY painful. I actually felt like I was eating a ton.
3) I absolutly KNOW that I have not lost any muscle mass, becuase Jillian has been kicking my butt everyday on top of normal gym stuff.
4) I have the most energy I've had in a while and definitly don't feel that weak "I'm gonna pass out-SB feeling"
5) I kind of, sort of, almost, well alight....believe that diet and exercise is the right way to lose weight? Until of course I reach some plateau, (ie JUJU) and get frusterated and have visions of Jello fat-free pudding dancing in my head.

Please also note that this # is up there with SB numbers. Also, I feel like I'm on the biggest loser.

Most importantly, I know I have set the standard high and I DO NOT expect numbers like this weekly. I understand the this is normal for week 1 and much of it is probably water weight and my body will level out.

HOWEVER!

-7.5 lbs

Time to celebrate!

1 Comments:

At April 27, 2009 at 12:46 PM , Blogger jujulime said...

YOU! i can't believe you are down so much!!! FREAKING CONGRATS! i'm glad that you are seeing results which will allow you to continue to be mach 10! After i got off the phone for you i went for a run and then shredded... i pray my hips aren't destroyed tomorrow!!
ps: our -10 pounds challenge for the end of may should be diff. for you... you now must be -15... hahaha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home