Thursday, April 23, 2009

Snow Day!

So it's blizzarding outside. In April. Yesterday it was 22 degrees. Today, 3 feet of snow and fricken freezing. Geesh.

Got up at 7:30 and did my Shredding beofre teaching this morning. Day 5 level 1. I think I'll move onto level 2 tomorrow to give my shins a break. The butt kicks and jump rope are the problem. Looking forward to it.

I checked out some of those blogs form the WW Thread you started yesterday. Awesome! Facebook is a joke, I can waste WAY more time with WW, haha. But seriously, it's all good motivating stuff. Better than who broke up with so and so etc.

I'd like to make a trip to Costco today and restock veggies etc.....but the roads look bad. We'll see.

Duh....apparently I forgot that there are 0 points foods. I won't make that mistake again. Also, I know it probably isn't permanant, but I couldn't resist getting on the scale today. -3lbs. We'll see if it holds.

I will update again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home