Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What came first? The Chicken or the Easter Egg?


Want to know what I did today?

Basically made the most wonderful Easter Eggs Ever! Saw it on Martha Stewart. This is, in fact, my second Martha venture. SO much fun.

Took me about 3 hours to complete. Had to "blow out" all the eggs....sounds gross and kind of is. Then painted with glue and covered in glitter. The polka-dotted ones I dyed first, then used the back of a tack to make little dots to cover in glitter.

Ah what a glorious day. Taking these to the inlaws this weekend, hopefully to be used as a table centerpiece.

Also, had spinning today. It was Wonderful. Did you know you burn 600-1000 per 45min? Makes me love it even more.

So excited for your arrival :)

1 Comments:

At April 7, 2009 at 6:14 PM , Blogger jujulime said...

woman! those look amazing!!!! wow you are your own little Reba Stewart aren't you? haha I hope Easter goes well at the VD's. Man this week i have just thrown eating right out the window and now easter is coming up around the corner! Blerg! Today i finished my first exam (it was the hardest) and dang was it brutal. I started to panic a wee bit at the beginning thinking i didn't know anything but i think it went okay. i went into the exam with a solid A- haha so i'm not too worried. I can't WAIT to come to Lethbridge!!! we are going to have so much fun, relaxed fun with no homework!! WOO! let em know if i should pack anything specific. Ps: i wish i could go to a spinning class!!

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home