Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Eggs Benedict and Feel the Burn

Variety is the spice of life. I've decided to try a new WW recipe each day to avaoid becoming bored. I get bored with food. Then I get angry. Today I tried the Eggs Benedict recipe for breakfast. REALLY yummy. I like sauce, as you know, and this was saucy and yummy and negated the need for margerine or any oil. The recipe says to add an optional drop of yello food coloring to the sauce, so I did. Makes a big difference when it actually looks like what your used to it tasting like. Tricks the brain. Try it.

I'm embracing the WW GDF, haha, I dig the acronyms. What is a DH? I posted a couple things yesteday.

Day four of Shedding today. I'm pumped. I will do it at 10:30. Please note after Shredding today I will have 16 APs for the week. My goal was 20. I'm going to up my goal to 30. No reason at all why I can't do that. PS - I LOVED LOVED LOVED spinning yesterday. Like I've never felt this way about any exercise before. If they had it every day I would go everyday. I think I'm going to try to do like 20min by myself. I'll make a plan.

BL last night. Goodbye to you know who. (Incase you havn't watched it yet....I won't spoil it.) Saw it coming though. Too bad. However, I love the BL Transformation moment. Makes me feel so happy for them.

Got the hubby all started last night with WW. He seems motivated so that's good. We'll see.

Looking forward to my new cookbook.

1 Comments:

At April 22, 2009 at 6:03 PM , Blogger jujulime said...

it's about time you updated this thing! ps: i think we should keep each other in the loop with WW recipes, shredding and extra working out ...perhaps daily? that way i know how you're doing/ you know how i'm doing and we can keep each other motivated. i hope you got my motivation e-mail cause it motivated me!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home