Friday, March 13, 2009

Who's Bad?


"People Always Told Me Be Careful Of What You Do
And Don't Go Around Breaking Young Girls' Hearts
And Mother Always Told Me Be Careful Of Who You Love
And Be Careful Of What You Do
'Cause The Lie Becomes The Truth..."

I simply can not explain how I feel about this man. It's a little unnatural. Or maybe not. I get hives whenever I see him. I feel like it's the first day of grade ten whenever I watch his videos. His music makes me giddy. Think Janet + Mariah + Celine. Times ten.

He just announced concerts in London earlier this week and I tried everything to try and get tickets. To London. How in the heck was I going to afford to go to London? I almost got crazy about it. I had a plan to work for extra money at Tim Horton's and everything. I decided I would work as the sandwich maker.

The point is, I have no idea why I am willing to do this sort of thing for a singer. A crazy man at that. But I tell ya, when he puts that hat on and tilts it in front of his face and you squint your eyes a little and if the lighting is just right...you could almost swear he looks like a human being. The craziest thing is, I know for a fact that I would pass out and miss the whole concert. When I watch the concert DVD's I get light headed and hyperventalate a little. So whats the damn point? Still, it kills me to think I wont ever see him perform. Makes me really sad. I truely would do just about anything to be there.

I think I need to talk to someone about my obession with people that I don't know. What do you think?

1 Comments:

At March 14, 2009 at 9:36 AM , Blogger jujulime said...

REBA! you stole my blog entry!!!! i was going to write about it hoping you hadn't heard about it hahaha but who am i kidding!! i thought you would max out 3 credit cards???? hmm... i think it's do-able if you truly wanted to go!!!
xoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home