Monday, February 23, 2009

A petite update.

Speaking of cheese. I tried 'chocolate cheese' this weekend. It's a damn shame that I did. It was wonderful. Better than fudge I believe. Tangier. Less sweet. Probably more fattening.

I had a great weekend. Here is why;
1) Had a wonderful birthday dinner for my hubby at the Olive Garden with the fam.
2) Went to the "Marilyn Monroe" exhibit at the Glenbow. Wonderful. Saw some of her dresses and some naked pics (?) too. Well worth it.
3) Went to the Theater Calgary Production of "Doubt." Also wonderful. And intense. We sat in the front row and I have a really hard time just "watching" a performance. I'm watching people come on and off stage, praying they don't screw up and making sure they aren't missing their cues. I can't let it go and just watch. But I tried.
4) Went for lunch with Isotti. Always lovely.
5) Went to Charlie's shower. Here, I reconnected with a girlfriend I haven't seen in forever and felt really great about it.
6) Met Charlie. Loved Charlie. Cried during our initial embrace. Too funny.
7) Spent the evening and day with Kels and babe and enjoyed every moment of it.
8) Small brother turned 15 on Sunday. I remember when I was 15....
9) Parents anniversary today.
10) Cory turns 25 tomorrow.

Intense weekend. But the best in a long time. Only would have been better if I'd have seen you my love :)


Hope your weigh-in was successful this morning. Talk soon.
Rebe

1 Comments:

At February 24, 2009 at 6:36 PM , Blogger jujulime said...

Reba,

what a great weekend! hahaha so funny how you had to embrace and bawl the new little baby charlie... haha one day you will have one of your own...
I can't believe Cory is the big 2-5!!! I'm going to e-mail him once i'm done this to say happy b-day! This weekend i busted out a last minute paper it was glorious to be done, i handed it in today. I also got to use the word metamorphsis ... wanted transmogrify. Weigh in not so good ... sigh... but there is always hope for next monday. ps: i sent you a wonderful macaroni recipe. hmmm what else... i miss you?? yes, i miss you lots!! chat soon lover - glad you had such a delightful weekend!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home