Thursday, April 2, 2009

Motive-ation

I start spinning this morning. I'm excited and also dreading it. I havn't been to the gym in like a week because Kiwanis prevented me from having more than 2 hrs free at a time. I've been looking forward to getting back to my schedule. I like schdules. I don't work so well under randomness anymore. I'm feeling motivated to get back to the routine again. I'll let you know how it goes.

Easy to find but hard to keep, this motivation thing is tough.

Please also note that I am currently reading a Judy Garland Biography ("Get Happy...the life of Judy Garland.") Did you know that her real name was Frances Ethel Gumm? SHe changed it as a teenager and success followed. Perhaps if I should change my name too. This "Becky" is getting a little old. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home