Friday, May 1, 2009

May Goals

In keeping with the general attempt at bettering myself I have laid out the following goals for the month of May.

1) Complete the 30 day Shred. I will continue to do the Shred everyday, making day 30 on Monday May 18th. At this point I will either a) keep shredding b) find a new DVD to do (maybe BL Bootcamp or something..)

2) Stay OP. So far I have had absolitly no problem staying within my points allowance. It's been 12 days so I know I can do it. That being said I have not eating at a restauruant or eaten ANY mealsthat I havn't made myself, soo...

3) Eat in a restaurant or subway/timmies no more than once every 2 weeks. I think for me, this is where I may have some trouble. I'm picky and very rarely eat meat at a restaurant. So, I tend to go for higher calorie pasta etc. I need to be careful.

4)Do spinning at least twice a week. Once in class and another time fore at least 20 min on my own.

5) Go for one long walk (2hrs-ish) each week.

6) Go for at least 2 smaller walks each week.

7) Drink at least 4 litres of water a day. So far so good.

8) Apply for jobs. I need to apply for at least 20 jobs in Greater Vancouver a week.

9)Loose a total of 15 lbs by the end of may.

10) Get a minimun of 40 AP points each week.


I can do it!

2 Comments:

At May 8, 2009 at 4:06 AM , Blogger SeaShore said...

Good luck with your goals!

You have won a set of the exercise cards :)

 
At May 8, 2009 at 1:39 PM , Blogger SeaShore said...

Hi Rebecca ~ About sending your address: There's a link on my blog that says Contact Me that will take you to my email address (seashorerose at gmail dot com) :) Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home