Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday already?

Woke up pretty hungry this morning.

Breakfast - Raisin Bran w/ Milk

Did Shredding

Went to Costco and bought a ton of yummy food. I came to the realization that just eating 1/3 of what I normally ate to get to my points leaves me damn hungry. SOOO, new recipes and much more success today!

Lunch - Chicken wrap with Sweet Thai Chili Sauce (yummy!) and 1 cup of Veg. Soup

Snack - ALL BRAN BAR - A -- MA -- ZING

Dinner - Chicken quesidilla filled with veggies. Made with one wrap folded over. SOOO good and I'm feeling a little more than full right now. Which is good.

Snack - I have planned to have strawberries, grapes and an apple for my snack.

All in all, good day. Going to make it to the gym Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon and shredding so should be great :)

1 Comments:

At April 23, 2009 at 7:20 PM , Blogger jujulime said...

lover - great work and healthy choices, i'm down for the count today i have a bug or something haha so shredding is out of the question! but tomorrow i'm hoping it will all have passed...eee...
okay want to know why you are down 3 pounds?

1) you are working out
2) you are eating right
3) you have not consumed a million PICKLES!!!

xoxoxox

great work hun keep up the awesome work - ps: i love all bran - costco does big bulk sizes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home