Saturday, April 25, 2009

We need a change, yeah, do it today, yeah....

Alright, so this WW think seems to be going really really well. I am as motivated or mre motivated as I was on day 1. Yes, it has ony been 6 days (and really only 5 since I began the proper eating - but my wiegh in day in on Monday) but I feel super. I think the shredding has a lot to do with this greatness too.
Please note, that after 6 days of WW and 7 days of shredding I can now fit back into AND do up my pair os silver jeans that last week I couldn't get over my big bum. I'm not saying I'm wearing them out quite yet (sitting down doesn't look pretty at all) BUT, I have them on and done up. I'm actally looking forward to the weigh in on Monday. Also, I took my measurements on Monday as well and I'll take them again after 15 days of shredding just to see.
The eating is definitly under control. I am now seeing how much more I was eating on a daily basis. It's not that I was eating junk, but I was definitly eating all day. Oddly, I've made better and more yummy recipes the last few days and I don't feel like I am "depriving myself" at all at meals, which I think is the point.
Anyways, I begin this weekend motivated to continue. And that's more than I could have asked for.
Reeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home