Tuesday, June 23, 2009

WI and Update

Well, it's been another intense week. Emotional, intense and exciting. I'm leaving Lethbridge this afternoon for good and making my way to the Greater Vancouver area. Unfortunatly my husband will be staying here for a few weeks to finish up work. The countdown begins until we are together again in the Vancouver area. Ah, change.

On a really positive note, I lost 2 more lbs this week! I am now at 167.5, a total loss so far of 21.5lbs in 9 weeks. Interesting to say the least because it has been another week with very little intentional exercise, no points tracking and so-so eating. I'm pleasantly suprised that I continue to loose each week without much effort. How come it never used to be this easy?

To those of you still struggling to see the sclae go down...you know who you are...I think your on the right track and it will only be a matter of time for you too. I'm sure of it! Keep it up.

I am more than excited to get a new gym membership and get back to an exercise routine. I'll also be purchasing a new bike next week. Really looking forward to the next chapter and loosing the next 20 lbs.

Have a great week everyone and I look forward to more regular blogging starting again next week.

2 Comments:

At June 23, 2009 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Crystal said...

Congrats on the wicked loss!!

 
At June 23, 2009 at 8:49 AM , Blogger jujulime said...

reba you are a machine! looking forward to bike riding with you sometime next week!!! i bought my bike yesterday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home