Monday, May 18, 2009

"You want results, you've gotta fight for them..."

So I had an intense week. I'm just sort of like that in general. I embrace things completely or not at all. Julie always reminds me of my "B" phase (B for Becky.) Remember when monograms were all the rage on purses and necklaces? Well I had 2 monogram purses, a monogram hat, several necklaces, probably a shirt or two. And I wore it all together. I was a walking trend. I also embraced the 80's fashion resurgence in 2003. Too painful to speak about though.


I digress.


Back to my week. So somehow this week I managed to earn 60 AP's. My weekly goal was 40, but it got out of hand very quickly. I did spinning (3 x 1hr, 9 AP each), Shredding (7 x 3AP each), a few bike rides, regular gym stuff and an intense few hour walk on Sunday. I feel wonderful and was full of energy all week. On top of all this, I made all of my meals at home this week and didn't have to dip into my weekly points at all. Just an all around success. I decided last night that I didn't care what the scale said this morning for my WI. I knew I had done my absolute best all week. That being said, I was pleasantly rewarded for all my hard work with a 2.5 lbs loss! Yippee!


I have lost 13.5lbs in my first 4 weeks on WW and a total of 11 inches from all over the place. This is so worth all the effort. I feel amazing and more motivated than ever.


Also, today is my last day of the 30 Day Shred. All 30 days in a row. No missed days. Peace out Jillian. It's been great.


I leave you today with some inspirational lyrics from a favorite cool down song of mine. Believe by Suzie McNeil.


No one says it's easy

And no one says you have to be perfect

But as long as you try

You're always gonna find

It was worth it...

4 Comments:

At May 18, 2009 at 9:01 AM , Blogger skinny me! said...

woah! Thats crazy! good job on being so motivated and working so hard! I am very much like you with the all or nothing thing...its great when I'm in the all stage...not so much the nothing lol.
K

 
At May 18, 2009 at 2:32 PM , Blogger Crystal said...

Congrats on your wicked loss and on doing the Shred DVD for 30 days straight ... you're a machine :P

 
At May 18, 2009 at 5:07 PM , Blogger jujulime said...

Reebs you rock my dear! Congrats on the 30 days!! Def. way more successful than Debbie Siebers! Blog request... when you make yummy food can you post the recipe if it's not too long so i can make it!? merci! xo ps: i'm about to blog about my melt down today... please check in

 
At May 18, 2009 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Tiffany said...

Wow, that's a lot of activity points. Between you and JuJu, you have both motivated me to really up my exercise.

Great weight loss too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home