Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'M BA-ACK...cue creepy music

Hello everyone. It's been a while and I apologize. I have a good excuse though...well 2 really.

1) We were out of town 2 weekends ago (for my run with Julie...I'm sure you saw the pics on her blog!) When we returned, my Mom came down from Vancouver for the week to help us pack up our house and do some painting/mini reno projects before listing our place. I'm moving out to the Greater Vancouver Area on June 23 and my Husband will follow in a few weeks once he's done work. SO excited!

2) I've been having something weird going on with every blog template I try...it won't activate comment posts....strange. Anyways, I've reverted back to an oldie template that I know works for the time being.

Here's whats been going on.

Julie and I did our HSBC 5K run on May 31st. It was awesome. We did it in run walk increments (run 2 walk 1) and finished in about 38 minutes I think. It was a major success for me because last June I attempted one of these and wanted to die. I hated every moment of it. This time, I really liked most of it. I admit, Julie was yelling at me near the end when I could see the finish line and still wanted to stop and walk. But I did it and I was was really proud.

My WI on June 1st was amazing and I lost 3.5 lbs. Putting me at 170.5 (which is 0.4 away from my 10% goal)

Last week was RIDICULOUS. I did zero intentional exercise, but I was packing and working all week. Even though I ate like crap (included Tim's Breakfasts, Chinease Food, Another meal out) i still managed to maintain my weight. I was SOOO happy. I was sure I'd put on 5 lbs. Thank the lord.

I'm back to the grind now. Still finding it a little difficult to get back into a routine with my life all packed away, but workin on it.

ALSO I have been loosly following the Green Smoothie Cleanse from Meagan Telpner's Blog "Making Love in the Kitchen" I'm doing a Green Monster type smoothie for Breakfast and Dinner. Real lunch for now so I don't go crazy.

Oh yeah, I also tried one of those LARABARS that everyone talks about. I tried the one called "Cashew Cookie." It's only ingrediants were Cashews and Dates. Strange. Tasted really good though!

3 Comments:

At June 10, 2009 at 9:35 AM , Blogger Tiffany said...

Glad you're back. I missed reading your posts.

Congrats on the nice loss. You're doing amazing!

 
At June 10, 2009 at 10:52 AM , Blogger jujulime said...

REBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOVER!!!

you are back! Jeepers i missed you on here! i like keeping track of your amazing progress through phone, web & e-mail haha! I'm so pumped for you to move out here and to live at your parents pool this summer!!! EEEKKK!!!

 
At June 10, 2009 at 8:49 PM , Anonymous ST said...

You are doing great. I've really been thinking about the comment you left on my blog. You said that the month would go by regardless of I did. It's so true. I don't know where to start

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home