Monday, June 15, 2009

WI and 10% reached!

Well I had another weigh in this morning. I've been good-ish this week. Not as much exercise as usual and I've had dinners out a couple times (including last night!) I was expecting a gain and had prepared myself for one. However, I did have a 1 pound loss. This is wonderful. Basically it proves 2 things. I have learned about portions and food choices enough to make the right decisions without having to track every bite. I NEED to up the exercise. It matters. Also, this petite loss takes me into the 160s and I have busted through my first 10% loss.

I am trying to get back to tracking completly. Moving is crazy and my computr is all the way in the basement and it's much more inconvienient to hang out on the computer. I can't wait to be back into a routine.

In other news. I move in 1 week! Ahh. Yay for finally getting to the coast, boo for having to be seperate from my husband and small cat for almost a month. Exciting though.

I'm going to Shred again this week to get the sweat factor back up. As my life style is getting gradually healthier I find I am moving more. This is good. But a walk no longer counts for intentional exercise. This is my mantra. Intentional Exercise. Intentional Exercise. Intentional Exercise.

I say good day.

3 Comments:

At June 15, 2009 at 10:29 AM , Blogger jujulime said...

reba! congrats on your 10% loss!! you are a machine! how get your butt in gear and shred!

 
At June 15, 2009 at 11:16 AM , Blogger Tiffany said...

Yay, congrats on the 10% loss. You are doing amazing!

 
At June 15, 2009 at 12:56 PM , Blogger skinny me! said...

Wow...awesome! Good for you!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home